The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I just thought I would introduce myself as I have just joined this site. I own a 10 year old Lotus Evora and I love it. I live in Essex. Regards, Mike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, a picture of your car would be nice.
Hi All. I just thought I would introduce myself as I have just joined this site. I own a 10 year old Lotus Evora and I love it. I live in Essex. Regards, Mike.
Hi To All, here is photo of my car. I am new to this nice site so I hope I have done it all correctly. Mike.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this site and unfamiliar with forums in general. (hope I'm doing this right XD) I just bought an 05 elise, live in Louisiana, and I'm here for advice and parts. Please don't erase me, I swear im a person lol

·
Administrator
1,511 Posts
Welcome to LT. You will need to have ten posts before replying or listing in the marketplace.

·
Administrator
1,511 Posts
We're a Lotus community there's extensive info and help available but rules are there for a reason. We're not a classified section that's just one of the benefits of being a member.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm all for following the rules, I'm just not sire what/where to post to meet the 10post quota. I posted in a couple places an into i think. But I'm not sure what else to say, other than ask if anyone has the bits I'm looking for/where to find them. Definitely not very knowledgeable at this point 😂

·
Administrator
1,511 Posts
What I would suggest is to read thru the forum and look at all the forms available to post in. You are not in New Member Introduction like the link I sent you. Look to the left of your icon in the upper right and there is a list of forums pertaining to many topics. You are posting in Evora's. Take time to read and familiarize yourself some and then re read the rules and post. Once you hit ten you will be vetted and your WTB will be re posted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What I would suggest is to read thru the forum and look at all the forms available to post in. You are not in New Member Introduction like the link I sent you. Look to the left of your icon in the upper right and there is a list of forums pertaining to many topics. You are posting in Evora's. Take time to read and familiarize yourself some and then re read the rules and post. Once you hit ten you will be vetted and your WTB will be re posted.
Thanks man! I'll get on it. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts