The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry had to be a brat. :)

I'm actually going to be spending quite a bit of time in Sunnyvale for at least the next month to make my commute to work shorter.

I don't know too many people out this way, so looking for peeps to eat, drink, & be merry with. I work in Menlo Park so anywhere in between works for me.

I still have my pad in SF, but will probably only be there 1-2 nights a week.

If someone is looking to sublet my place in SF, it's in pac hgts, furnished, and I have two parking spots so you can have one too.

:wave:

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ps. please email me, no pms. Box is almost full. sorinne @ yahoo.com Thanks :D

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
My opinion on night life here

Downtown Palo alto and los gatos are the best bets for fun places

Downtown sunnyvale: Too small, ok for a quick dinner (at fire house i think its called), avoid at night

Downtown Man Jose: Some fun pubs, but I avoid the ghetto club scene

Downtown mountain view: small; has a couple fun bars if you're with fun people (molly mcgees, tied house, green something something) but only good once in a while

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think downtown Sunnyvale is cute, if not large. But then, we live in Sunnyvale.

You're always welcome to come over and watch race videos, or hook up with my wife and I for dinner, etc. There are a few decent places around we enjoy, and of course, we can talk about cars forever.

We also have what one might term a "decent" whisky collection. I suspect much of it is older than you (but not me, sadly)

Steve

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Uh.... HI! :wave:

I'm an internet leg humper.

·
Premium Member
11,720 Posts
Isn't Sunnyvale the town that had a "hell mouth" or something on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:wave: from Tampa. Is that close to Sunnyvale? :D
I know we pinky sweared and all... I promise I'll make it out there soon again. I'm sure Dave misses me by now, lol.

·
Premium Member
11,720 Posts
I'm not going to ask how you know that...
Um....I liked and watched the tv show.

Of course, some episodes were like The Gilmore Girls: I mostly thought about which actress I'd rather do. I guess men get a lot more out of tv than women.

Don't get me started about the Olympics....

·
Registered
9,786 Posts

Of course, some episodes were like The Gilmore Girls: I mostly thought about which actress I'd rather do. I guess men get a lot more out of tv than women.

Don't get me started about the Olympics....
rotfl

Refreshing honesty! Why else would men watch women's gymnastics (not to mention "Buffy The Vampire Slayer")?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

Of course, some episodes were like The Gilmore Girls: I mostly thought about which actress I'd rather do.
I read that too quickly as The Golden Girls. I admit, I was a little creaped out.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
rotfl

Refreshing honesty! Why else would men watch women's gymnastics

Guilty as charged...

Though I feel odd saying that as most of the girls look to be no older than 15, but I know better (Yes, I Wikipedia searched some of the more attractive ones :))

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
SPINNER!

Wait... was that out loud?

Do you think Shawn Johnson can operate the pedals of the Elise?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts