The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Not sure I understand the shifter...
Is that a sequential box or one of those manu-matic thingies?

nvm - just noticed someone's post in another thread. Sequential it is then, very intereshting.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
You never know, need to see one in real life. But geez how damn Italian looking :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh look, someone took a Lamborghini shrunk it in the wash till it looked like a joke, and slapped a lotus badge on it ...

It lacks all the sexy curves that makes the Elise an Elise. It looks like it's a hard top, I don't like the exaust, and that center consol thing around the shifter is just ... gaudy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Why don't they do McLaren F1 seating? One center, if sequential gearbox just use paddles, and two seats just behing the driver seat. Or better yet. Just the one seat ;)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Why don't they do McLaren F1 seating? One center, if sequential gearbox just use paddles, and two seats just behing the driver seat. Or better yet. Just the one seat ;)
You can't just have one seat. Where would you put those "women" that some Lotus owners' claim are their gfs.....? :evil:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Not sure I understand the shifter...
Is that a sequential box or one of those manu-matic thingies?

nvm - just noticed someone's post in another thread. Sequential it is then, very intereshting.
Sequential shifter may be one option they offer. There will still be a manual transmission.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Can someone tell me how the side mirrors work on this car?
They are cameras. This was a design they toyed with but will not implement because of US safety standards.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You can't just have one seat. Where would you put those "women" that some Lotus owners' claim are their gfs.....? :evil:
The McLaren F1 sat three. If you have a McLaren you don't want to be limited to just one hottie.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm trying to wrap myself around this whole concept... I can't get myself to like it :(

I feel as if it's look is compressed... I think the Elan should've been the Elise model... Now I have to fork up $100,000+ for the Elan :(

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The McLaren F1 sat three. If you have a McLaren you don't want to be limited to just one hottie.
If you read my reply carefully, you would have seen that I was replying to "thirteendog" who at the end of his post, mentioned "or better yet, just the one seat."

I am well aware how many seats the F1 had.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts