The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hello. We've completed our move up to Chicago, the Lotus was delivered safe and sound a couple of weeks ago, and I've been taking advantage of some gorgeous weather while it lasts. Yesterday I saw a yellow Elise less than a mile from our house--not sure if it was just passing through or was local.

Hope you guys are still getting together down there.

Irwin

·
Registered
225 Posts
Where in Chicago are you? You definately need to stop by the shop. Also, there is a show tonight in Hoffman Estates at barrington and higgins rd..........a lot of musclecars, but I will be there with my crew, Lambo's, a 430, "Batman" Z06 and I will bring an Exige. Welcome to Chicago!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be at your shop this Wednesday, as it happens--a few minor warranty items that didn't get fixed before I left Florida. It's a haul for me that I don't want to make too often, though, as I live up in Libertyville.

Look forward to meeting you.

Irwin

·
Registered
225 Posts
I will be at your shop this Wednesday, as it happens--a few minor warranty items that didn't get fixed before I left Florida. It's a haul for me that I don't want to make too often, though, as I live up in Libertyville.

Look forward to meeting you.

Irwin
Sounds good, see you then!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts