The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm in highskool now and I really want a Lotus, but unfortunately, I will have to wait 10 years until I graduate from highsckool to get one. Do you think I will be able to afford it? How much will a Lotus be in 10 years?
I was thinking I would do an engine swap because I need at least 400hp in order to beat my friend in his stage 11 Subaru STI. How much would an engine swap be? My brother has a rotary with twin turbo's, he said I can have it, do you think it will fit? Can I drive this car every day, like a daily driver? Is it cheap to insure, I have 4 tickets?

[email protected]!!!!1111!!!! WTF is with the invasion?! :crazyeyes:panic::wallbang:

rotfl

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep posting... and posting.. and posting... and posting.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Ah the double edged sword of putting the Elise in video games!

Just wait until they have one in Fast and Furious IV!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwvpSYu2DBk&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwvpSYu2DBk&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Does it get you girls, because I'm a pimply faced teenager and I'm tired of spanking it.

How does it compare to the GTR?

Whats the lowest I can slam the car without rolling fenders?

Why is it so heavy? Something is wrong!:panic::panic::panic:

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I hate driving my Lotus. It's a POS. I'd rather drive my F150. I just got it to pick up girls, but that isn't working out either.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I want neon lights under the car and tv's in my headrest yo!!! thats how i get ma bitches n ho's....yea!!!!

my sound system so loud it blows clothes off the chicks walking by...yea!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I do miss the TVs in the headrest thread. That was a true LT classic

·
Registered
96 Posts
A Lotus is a terrible car for teenage boys. No back seat.

What is it about those juiced up Subies? I keep hearing them in traffic, running on three cylinders. Is that a fuel economy thing? Or are they going for the Harley sound?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Epic troll?

:shrug:

:nanner2::nanner2::nanner2::nanner2:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Naaaaaw dog, don't get a Lotus. They don't come in automatic so there's no way you can even ghostride it. How are you s'posed to stun 'em like that?

Ya but my pops has an old @ss one, but he calls it a Cunningham Super 7 or some sh*t.

Sh*ts weak man, it doesn't even have a for real roof and it looks like it was made in 1907 some "Chitty chitty bang bang" type sh*t.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Dont forget the cooler to keep the cristal(champagne) cold.....

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Can I put 36" spinners on my Exige? Will I need spacers?

:shrug:

:sad:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Best thread ever... I guess they got boo'd off the Ferrari forums..
Few more years and you'll see a banged up elise with the autozone special street racer package.

There is actually a guy here who was askin about puttin chrome rims on his Elise on here in the regional forums after he just bought it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Best thread ever... I guess they got boo'd off the Ferrari forums..
Few more years and you'll see a banged up elise with the autozone special street racer package.

There is actually a guy here who was askin about puttin chrome rims on his Elise on here in the regional forums after he just bought it.
Ya

Attachments

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
There was a glimpse of an Elise in Fast and Furious 3...
Really? I didn't know that.

Ima have 2 put some slicks on my ride and go driftin 2nite!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Really? I didn't know that.

Ima have 2 put some slicks on my ride and go driftin 2nite!
No need to do that. Just spray a bunch of that Black Magic stuff Goldberg hocks on that "reality show" Corvus was on, all over the tread-side of yer tires, and let-er-rip! rotfl

1 - 20 of 52 Posts