The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A Quality Human Being
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm new so I'm doing this right. Going to get an Elise next year or sooner depending on how fast I can sell one of my motorcycles and my '66 Alfa. Drove an Elise for the first time last week and have to get one now! I'm in western Colorado and am a high school science teacher going into my first year teaching at the school I graduated from. I'm also a master Harley-Davidson technician and an army veteran. I've been a fan of the Elise for a long time but didn't know what I was missing until last week. I've been doing research on them and keep coming back to this forum so thought it would be wise to join and become part of the community. looking forward to learning from you guys and adding my own knowledge later on. Thanks for having me!

Jake

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Hi Jake.

If you ever get to the other side of the divide, stop by and say hi!

Have had my Elise for 3 years and still love the stupid little car!

Doug

PS: as a science teacher you will have a wonderful rolling platform example of applied physics that will keep your male students attention. Or it sure would have kept mine at that age.:D

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Welcome! I drovE an Elise early last year and was absolutly consumed until I had one for my own. Good luck and post pice when you pull the trigger!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've been doing research on them and keep coming back to this forum so thought it would be wise to join and become part of the community. looking forward to learning from you guys and adding my own knowledge later on. Thanks for having me!
This forum is very good for Lotus owners, but please do not confuse it with the Lotus Community. :no:

You must to join a local club to get the community! :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts