·
Registered
4,117 Posts
debaged or debadged? :D

And congrats!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Another new toy joins the stable? Cool! '06 perhaps? (didn't say it was an S). Looking forward to pics of all 3 together. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Congrat's on the new arrival! You know, when I was a baby my dad says that the only way that he could get me to fall asleep was to take me for a ride in the Europa. You'd have to figure out car seats these days, but it might be something to keep in mind for little George :shift:.

Shouldn't your username be "ThreeFastLotus?"
Nope, it would have to be "TwoFastLotus", as the Chrome orange Elise must have been sold a while ago because it's now for sale again by the second owner over in the For Sale section.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nope, it would have to be "TwoFastLotus", as the Chrome orange Elise must have been sold a while ago because it's now for sale again by the second owner over in the For Sale section.

Indeed it is. :wave:

Congratulations on the Exige! It was obvious that you were going to miss the second Lotus when I bought the Elise from you, I'm glad to see you filling up the garage again!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
debaged or debadged? :D
It could have been debaged....I suppose it could have even been debagged.....But in this case, I see Jen corrected it...and now it's debadged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts