The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I joined this site some time last month but never actually posted. I really like Lotus.. Lotuses... Loti? :confused: Whatever!
Anyway, my point is that I've been lurking here for quite some time now and finally decided to introduce myself. I currently own an '07 Honda S2000, which is entirely stock. I bought the car new on March 28, 2007, and it will be paid off by March of 2012. Sure, that's a long time from now, but believe me, I'm saving up all my dough, so by the time it's paid off, I can either buy a brand new Lotus Elise/Exige/whatever Lotus might offer at the time or buy a used one and mod the hell out of it. :shrug: I know there are Lotus Elises currently available for less than $30k, but I'd prefer either paying off my S2K first before jumping toward another car payment or simply waiting until the amount I owe on the S is down enough for me to pay it all in cash right away. With the economy the way it is, taking a risk like that would be too much for me to allow myself to get into.
This community seems nice and I'm hoping to be a positive member of the site. :up:
Well, I just wanted to say, "Hi." :wave:

BTW, I'm also an active (non-paying ;) ) member on S2Ki.com, too. I'm always on there and before logging off the computer, I find myself surfing through this site.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Yes.....welcome. You're a non-paying member here too. ;)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...welcome!..

...reads like you have a very rational plan, certainly moreso than myself - these cars have a tendency to bring out irrational impulses... ;)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome!

More than one Lotus are 2 or more Lotus. Lotus is also the plural.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Welcome :wave:. I visit S2Ki.com once in a while.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Welcome from a Lotus and S2000 owner. They're both great cars, but very different (although very similar?). S2000 will feel like a luxury yacht compared to the Elise.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Welcome, I owned this Baby before I join Lotustalk and I'm still a Gold member over there but find my schedule too busy to be at both places at the same time....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts