The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
What is that, it looks like the Proton Jumbuck, with Lotus ride and handling.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Holden just updated it's one tonner, up to then ford had been running without competetion for some time. I had one for some time this past summer, great cars, lots of fun.
There was this one commercial where this bloke is standing over a grave saying a touching goodbye, tosses a set of keys over an older holden one tonner and blasts off in the new one. His rooster tails of dirt filling the grave!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I don't mind the 2-door so much. Reminds me a little of an El Camino (which I loved as a kid :D). The 4-door looks too much like a Baja. Ick.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think those are very cool. If they where available I would gladly trade in my Ranger for one.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
that is one fugly car, buick right? As to Pacer, yeah goofy/ugly but immortalized by Wayn and the Bohemian Rhapsody.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
babak said:
that is one fugly car, buick right? As to Pacer, yeah goofy/ugly but immortalized by Wayn and the Bohemian Rhapsody.
I think it is a Mercury of some sort.

·
Registered
866 Posts
BrianK said:
I think this still has my vote for ugliest car:

HA!:confused: What an ugly car! I hope tha American designers one day understand that enormous chrome grills died out 40 years ago. Why do Lincoln, Mercury, and the new Buick products have such large grills coupled with non-agressive body styleing? I would be more understanding if these cars had agressive body work to go along with their grills, than maybe, maybe it would look okay. I just don't see how some car companies can make beautiful cars over and over (like TVR, Aston, and Ferarri) and the old american cars are almost designed to be ugly. I guess that is why we are losing market share to alll of the foreign luxery brands.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts