The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting around thinking about how we comment & debate about allocation and how that is such a big deal with your position on a wait list. So, that got me to wondering what is the highest number on any wait list that has been delivered? Kinda curious.

·
Registered
758 Posts
With MW getting her car, I think Symbolic is at #2 (#3 if you count the demo) :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
As of Monday Lotus of Atlanta 30+

·
Registered
758 Posts
Sownman said:
As of Monday Lotus of Atlanta 30+
It can't be *that* low. Fox Valley has delivered over 40. LOA must be well into the 60's.

Bet they sold lots of Esprits :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Gromit said:
It can't be *that* low. Fox Valley has delivered over 40. LOA must be well into the 60's.

Bet they sold lots of Esprits :D
I was on the phone with LOA Monday. He volunteered
"We've delivered about 30"

Steve

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm #37 at LOA. It's being built this month and delivered next month, possibly January.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
If DE delivered one car in October, that makes what -- seven total?

I'd be curious to know how many cars are moving through Symbolic, though -- I heard they got six in the first week of delivery alone.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ground Loop said:

I'd be curious to know how many cars are moving through Symbolic, though -- I heard they got six in the first week of delivery alone.
But they have two dealerships :D

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
Ground Loop said:

Yeah, it would be 7 or 8 cars. I asked how many cars are at port now because of the long delays there, but no answer as of yet (email).

To answer Gromit's question, I think NE has delivered something like 10 cars if I remember correctly. I think, rtking may know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts