The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Chris, I was in the black Exige. Was that you in the red Elise? Did you stop by at the start and ask who's Exige?

The crowd I was hanging out with wanted to have a beer for lunch, so we ended up heading down to the Stagecoach. Even at the Stagecoach we got looked at strangely for wanting a beer before 1:00 pm.

(No drinking for me though as I'm trying to drop weight. 10 lbs in the last two weeks!)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hi Rich,

That was me - the hippie in the red Elise. Your car looks great, by the way. Your date looked even better :evil:. I'll bring my wife to the next event.

I left to meet my wife for lunch. We went to Manuel's on Jollyville and enjoy the fabulous patio and frozen margaritas.

Good luck on the diet. You looked in shape to me, so you can't have too far to go. I once lost 15 pounds over 6 months just by switching to whiskey instead of beer - at home. I still drank beer out at bars and restaurants.

If you feel the need to exercise, you might want to join me at bikini boot camp. That's right, bikini boot camp. It is meant for women, but guys do it, too. Usually there'll be me and and another guy, and 10 women aged 18 to 35. I like to watch the girls sweat. Don't tell my wife :no: Boot camp is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, different times during the day. It happens to be fun, too.

Chris

Chris, I was in the black Exige. Was that you in the red Elise? Did you stop by at the start and ask who's Exige?

The crowd I was hanging out with wanted to have a beer for lunch, so we ended up heading down to the Stagecoach. Even at the Stagecoach we got looked at strangely for wanting a beer before 1:00 pm.

(No drinking for me though as I'm trying to drop weight. 10 lbs in the last two weeks!)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Rich,
If you feel the need to exercise, you might want to join me at bikini boot camp. That's right, bikini boot camp. It is meant for women, but guys do it, too. Usually there'll be me and and another guy, and 10 women aged 18 to 35. I like to watch the girls sweat. Don't tell my wife :no: Boot camp is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, different times during the day. It happens to be fun, too.

Chris
I bet the long hair helps you fit in nicely. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts