The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off subject, but last night on my way home from work, some low-life scum though it would be great fun to throw a rock at me. Now I have a nice huge double dent in my front fender of my top-down, black Miata.:mad:

I can just imagine if it had happened a moth or so from now when I'll be driving my nice new Orange Elise. -eek-

When I got home and found the damage, I called the police to let them know what was happening - the lady on the phone insisted that an officer should come to the house to take a report. When he got there, he spent most of the time trying to tell me that it was probably a rock from another car. He kept saying that in spite of me explaining that I hadn't hit any rocks, I was on the right side of the road (divided highway), the dent was on the right side of the front fender, and since I was at the front of the line at the last traffic light, there wasn't a single car in front of me for over a hundred yards...:rolleyes:

Now not only will I have to watch out for all the SUVs that will be targeting the Elise, but I also have to keep a constant eye out for the scum hiding in the bushes...:huh:

Tim Mullen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.