The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that HKFEVER last logged in here a few days ago, but i have not been able to get a response from him in several weeks. I've tried emailing him several times.

Anybody had recent contact with him? I'd like to place an order with him.

·
Registered
2007 Lotus Exige S
169 Posts
Did something nefarious happen? I was just looking into how to purchase some parts from him and saw his account had been banned. He posted as recently as late last week...

·
Addict
2007 Lotus Exige S
1,404 Posts
Did something nefarious happen? I was just looking into how to purchase some parts from him and saw his account had been banned. He posted as recently as late last week...
I think he stopped paying to be a site sponsor is all. The "banned" next to his name is something users can change on their own, hoping he just did that as a joke and is not something the forum did.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I actually just received some A Pillars and a rear vent panel from HKFEVER. I was very very pleased with the carbon fiber and I can't wait to put it on my vehicle. I will post some pictures once I get around to it.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
HKFEVER wasn't banned. I think I would know. I have some of his dry carbon and it is excellent.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Are you still selling carbon parts? Looking for a spoiler....
I have his dry carbon 2010 style clam-mounted spoiler and it's very nice, and strong.

On another note, my 2020 S1000RR M model finally arrived last week and I have the first 2020 CBR-1000RR-R in the US reserved. It should be here in June.

San

1 - 16 of 16 Posts