The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can't believe no one is interested in this. HKS makes some of the meanest time attack cars there are. The quality and fitment of their stuff is without compromise. I'd be all over this if I already had a lotus. Like I said you will not find better quality, and from experience their quoted hp numbers are super conservative.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ill see if any of the vendors on another site can get me info on this. We have a lot that deal with HKS. Ill post it up when I get the price. I know the kit for the Evo X is 4500, and it is about a complete kit.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
how much is this turbo kit, HKS makes great stuff.

I did not see any info on there website

anymore details?
looking for a kit? Turbo for sure?

So where is that intercooler supposed to get airflow from?
Doesn't look like anywhere. LOL must be from the roof, I guess???

·
Registered
845 Posts
I looked around a few Japanese sites, and it looks like people are getting around 250-255hp out of the kit, with way more torque than what we get out of our SC cars. The only authorized installer in Japan have gotten up to 450HP with that kit with a fully built engine and dog gear transmission.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I looked around a few Japanese sites, and it looks like people are getting around 250-255hp out of the kit, with way more torque than what we get out of our SC cars. The only authorized installer in Japan have gotten up to 450HP with that kit with a fully built engine and dog gear transmission.
255whp with more torque than SC cars would be perfect (at least for me).

Hoping we can track this down … sounds muy interesante. :)

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
If this fits like Choi's picture suggests, this will only fit on Exige's, unless you feel like cutting a chunk of your bootlid out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts