The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I love the growl and power of the F-Type. The exhaust notes are really insane, but at the end of the day it still is not a Lotus. I am still trying to talk my live-in gf into trading her Camaro SS for an Evora S. That way I have the best of both worlds.
BTW, did anyone see the re-styled (concept?) Evora on LT's homepage? Will this be built? I really love the looks, especially the side air scoops.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
That is not a Lotus concept, instead its a picture of the Infinity eMerge that was developed together with Lotus for the 2012 Geneva car show.

Yes, it is heavily based on the Evora plattform, but no, it will never see production.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
That is not a Lotus concept, instead its a picture of the Infinity eMerge that was developed together with Lotus for the 2012 Geneva car show.

Yes, it is heavily based on the Evora plattform, but no, it will never see production.
What he said
I loved the eMerge concept when it came out. I had a 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe and loved it, loved it so much I kept it for 8 years. When I saw Infiniti and Lotus getting together I got really excited, but alas, it will never be produced :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
possibly you should be surprised that the got the make and model correct--it does not say supercharged anywhere in ad or description--possibly they have determined its got an exceptional engine--lol--like said lucky they got the make/model right

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
We saw that at Goodwood that year I believe. Quite a looker. Plenty future tech.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Found a pic from Goodwood 2012

image.jpg

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much did they give you for the Eovra ?? I'm just wondering how much they are trying to make ?
The dealer gave me $51,500 for my 2011na with 11k miles. I paid $88,000 for the V8 F-type (the original sticker of $89,900) It is a used black on black with 2,300 miles on her.

·
Illegal Alien
5,259 Posts

There are two versions with subtle differences, the photo posted here is the Lotus version not Infinity

·
Registered
178 Posts
Geoman,
Just curious, did you try selling your Evora outright yourself before deciding to trade it in? I'm wondering how easy they are to sell on the used market? I know some don't want to hassle with selling their car but the dealers seldom give what you can get selling it yourself. That F-Type is a gorgeous car and as I stated on another thread, if the future coupe had come out already I would have been tempted to buy one of them instead of my Evora S. :UK:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts