The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to plan a Hocking Hills cruise for Friday September 11th. More details to come as I get a route and lunch plans figured out but wanted to post it to allow people time to take the day off/ask or bribe the significant other.

Let me know if you are interested so I at least have a rough count.

As of now I have 5-6 other lotus are planning on coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found the map from the last time I did this... That's the simplest option unless others have other routes in mind we could do. I know I won't have time before hand to do a test drive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds like fun, weather permitting I would be interested in joining.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, it’s sometimes lonely being an Esprit owner when everyone else brings the newer Lotus toys to the party. 🤪

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah, it’s sometimes lonely being an Esprit owner when everyone else brings the newer Lotus toys to the party. 🤪
The best part is though, if you go to a cars and coffee or a car show (oh I am not a fan of these), you will be the only Esprit there 99.99% of the time.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Alright here is the plan.... Let me know if you have thoughts...

September 11 meet at 10am Bob Evans 6085 Gender Rd Canal Winchester Ohio. Leave at 10:30 or so.....make sure to get gas at BP across street....drive till we hit Old Mans Cave for lunch. (Remember to pack one) ..... Leave drive and head back out of Hocking hills.

Food wise that seemed like the best option due to route, limited options and covid ¯\(ツ)

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
22 Posts
That works for me. For additional food options, there‘s a burger place a few miles away in South Bloomingville (Jimbo’s Burgers) that has a good amount of outside seating but parking isn’t the best, depending on how many we have. I’ve been once, it was okay. I am also perfectly fine packing, there’s a lot more room at Old Man’s Cave.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So jealous I am going to miss this! I have a new washer and dryer delivering tomorrow! Would love to do another cruise before the cold weather hits. I am north of Columbus.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only 2 more days ......

So if everyone shows that said they were a maybe or a yes the current total is this

14 lotus
3 alfas
1 gt3/c8
1 BMW

Should be a good time. Weather is looking great and finally had a chance to clean the car so that I can get her all dirty again.

ALSO REMEBER TO PACK A LUNCH!!! Plan is to still just eat at a picnic shelter at old man's cave.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am sadly a no go due to CAM tensioners. Got to love timing belts.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One last bump.... Tomorrow meet at 10am, head out around 10:30am. 6085 gender Rd Canal Winchester Ohio. Remember to get gas before we head out. Remember to pack a lunch and if you want extra chairs to sit on pack them in the chance we don't have enough room at the picnic shelter. I plan on bringing one for myself and an extra.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts