The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since Lotus has had a strong showing at the Holy Donut in Burtonsville, MD.

Reminder that this is an informal, and on a nice-weather day quite large early morning cruise -in every Sunday. The usual hot rods and muscle cars, but always Ferrari (a vintage 330 shows up regularly, as does 308/328/348/TR), Jag (a D type shows up with some frequency) and occasiionally lambo. Last weekend a nice Porsche 356. About every 4th or 5th week the local Ferrari Club shows up with about a half dozen or more current F cars.

Cars start showing up around 8 am, start leaving around 10 am or so. The idea is to come out, show off, bench race, and be back in time for a family Sunday.

It is no longer in the Dunkin Donut/Farmers Market shopping center, but across the street in the Giant Foods shopping center.

C'mon out Maryland Lotus folks.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
went yesterday, saw a lot of nice cars but no loti :(

I figured the early bird already left by the time i stopped by :p

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went yesterday, saw a lot of nice cars but no loti :(

I figured the early bird already left by the time i stopped by :p
I was there, left about 9:30 am.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
^ figured

I got there around 10-10:30

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ figured

I got there around 10-10:30

Then you missed 2/3rd to 3/4ths of the cars. The whole thing is based on getting there early, bench race and look at cars, out of there by 10 or so, home in time for family responsibilities, watching football, chores, or whatever.

By 10:30 it's usually just some stragglers.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
well, i got there around 10 and there was a lot of cars. Couple of ferraris, lambos, and then the usual muscle, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts