The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone up to speed on this event?

Sounds like a party to me!
Posse up, let's get some parade laps in...

I pulled this off of the yahoo group.
quote:

To the members of Florida Lotus Clubs,
>
> My name is Alex Misrahi and i work for the Homestead-Miami Speedway. On October 10th we are hosting the championship races for the Grand-Am series and the Indycar series. That weekend is dubbed SpeedJam where we have a bbq festival, live music, a kids zones, and a car exhibition.
>
> The car exhibit consists of two things: The show and the corral parking. The corral parking allows people to park within the track grounds on speedway blvd for display. The car show allows for the judging of 10+ categories including club participation and best of show. I sent a form to Dennis that has allow the registration information and different pricing packages, but here are the basics;
>
> BASIC PACKAGE:
> Starts at $30 including
> 1 ticket to speedjam
> 1 ticket for corral parking or 1 ticket for car show admission
>
> CUSTOM PACKAGE:
> Starts at $45 including
> 1 ticket to speedjam
> 1 ticket for corral parking or 1 ticket for car show admission
> 1 paddock pass
>
> Kids 12 & under FREE! Ages 13-16 ONLY $15
>
> I would love to have your club come out to display your cars and for the clubs that bring 25+ cars to the event, on Sunday October 11th they will have an opportunity to do some parade laps around the oval track and the road course at speeds of 70 � 80 mph. The other option would be registering prior to September 15th deadline to have that opportunity.
>
> I know some members has been to the track previously and would like to welcome them back along with those who have not yet attended. I would also like to thank Dennis for allowing me to access your web group to speak with everyone.
>
> Please call me or e-mail me with any questions you may have regarding this event. It would be great exposure for your club and also for full day of activities surrounding the show. If you would like me to come out to any of your meets to speak personally with your members I would be more than happy to.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Please get me the contact information for Alex so I can make some inquiries on behalf of our Lotus owners. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mark,

I came across this post and wanted to come by to answer any questions anyone may have had. Registration is open up until Friday via phone. Fax orders until wednesday. Onsite registration is also available. The sooner that you register though, the better the spot you'll receive.

My contact info is posted above but it you have any questions be e-mail or call me at (305) 230-5257 or [email protected]

If you want to speak directly with the ticketing office, call (305) 230-5222 and they will take care of you.

Hope to see everyone out at the show!

Sincerly,
Alex Misrahi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts