The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is not a Hong Kong region so I thought I would put this here.

I just met up with Tony (tonyyoshi) here in Hong Kong and he was kind enough to take me for a ride in his highly modified 111S. He has a full Titanium manifold and exhaust and it sounds fantastic. It also looks cool as the pipes are a nice blue and the back of the car is open (above the diffuser) so you can see it.

He has the ReVerie carbon seats and they are very comfortable.

It was something else bombing it down these crazy streets in Hong Kong in an Elise:clap:

Sorry for the picture quality but it was dark; that is Tony in his Elise.

Thanks again Tony:bow:

Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few of the mods that Tony has done to his car and he is planning a few more...

2003 Lotus Elise S2 111s: AB Motorsports (AB MS) Re-Profiled Cam, AB MS Aircon, KMS Ultralight 16"/15" Wheels, Eliseparts Grooved Brake Discs, RS14 pads, SS Brake Hoses, Yoshimura Titanium Manifold and Exhaust, JS Sports CAT, AB MS Throttle Linkage, Short Shift, Gear Linkage, Removed Rear Grill, Quaiffe ATB, Ultra Light FlyWheel, AP Racing Clutch, Sparco Removable Steering Wheel, Luminar Window Film, Yoko A038SS Tyres, Reverie CF Seats and CF gearknob, Hurricane HID Lights, Air Horns, Mocal Oil-Water Cooler, Heater Matrix Removed, AB MS Induction Kit, Clarion MP3 + Subwoofer, Nitron Suspension, Nylatron Bushes, 2x stiffer ARB

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture of Tony's car and you can see his exhaust in this one.

BTW his car is Gunmetal Grey

Attachments

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
Here's the first image brightened up a bit....check out the radiator air outlet....our cars have the power brake booster so this was raised up to cover it. Still...is this the no-power brake appearance? It looks great!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Fantastic! Glad you both could meet up and have a good time!

It's pretty neat to see that you can travel around the world and meet up with fellow elise junkies.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Modern Wedgie said:
Fantastic! Glad you both could meet up and have a good time!

It's pretty neat to see that you can travel around the world and meet up with fellow elise junkies.
It is fun to meet others that share our affliction. I think that most Elise owners are a very nice lot.

Yes am living the life and I feel very lucky:D

I think meeting Tony is going to cost me a lot of money as now I am think I may need to do a few mods also.

·
Registered
98 Posts
patricko, can you ask your friend if he's got the part # for the quick release adapter from sparco that he's using in his car.thanx a bunch.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Patrick.......don't forget.....if you pick up one hardtop, make it two. thanks

Ron

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pianomaniac said:
Patrick.......don't forget.....if you pick up one hardtop, make it two. thanks

Ron
I totally forgot about that:(

The sound of Tony's car was just amazing and when he was pulling away after he dropped me off it sounded like a race car:clap:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Patricko said:
I totally forgot about that:(

The sound of Tony's car was just amazing and when he was pulling away after he dropped me off it sounded like a race car:clap:
Uh OH......I can see it coming.....another new exhaust for Patrick. :huh:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
what are you doing in Hong Kong, Patricko?

I thought Tony was Japanese!:confused:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is spooky that this thread just popped up.

I think I am going to Hong Kong in about 6 hours, no ticket yet but...

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
808elise said:
Have you heard of Esta International? They are located in Hong Kong. I just ordered their body kit and i'm having some complications with them so just wondering if you might know their reputation or if your friend might.
I will ask for you, I don't know them...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hong Kong was when I first saw the S2 Elise in person in late '02, man did that car grow on me:drool:. I'll be on vacation there in December:D...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts