The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm Marshall from Hollidaysburg PA. My son wanted to go to the NY International Auto show last year, and I tagged along. I saw a white Exige with the black carbon fiber pieces at the Lotus booth, and it looked great. I typically don't care for white cars. I asked what they were doing with it after the show, and they said selling it. I told them I was interested and we set up a Sunday morning meeting at the show. I was called about 1/2 before meeting time with the message that the car had been sold, but that "we have one at our showroom you'll like even better". So he took me to the showroom and showed me the charcoal grey Exige. We took it out for a test drive. I went back on Thursday (5 hr drive) and drove it home. :nanner: What an experience it has been! I've never seen so many head-turns and finger-points. :crazyeyes I regularly take it to shows, and I regularly bring trophies home. :clap: I've even had a marriage proposal! rotfl Well, we decided to go to the show in NY again this year, and guess what? They described the Evora S GP edition to me, and said there was one in Pittsburgh PA. I went to see it the next day, and 2 days later it was parked nicely in my garage next to the Exige. :) So I guess you could say I'm hooked.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
:wave: That's an awesome story and welcome, I went to my local dealer last Saturday and the Exige still sitting there, so, I hate to brake it to you but I need to borrow some money.... :D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,684 Posts

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
How dare you tempt us with such a story and no pictures!?!? Pictures please!

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
So how many of us have an Evora and an Elige? (and show pictures!)

1e.jpg

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As soon as I figure out how to reduce the size of my pic, I will upload it. The Evora is still in my phone. Have to upload to the computer yet too.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Gotta tell ya....seriously jealous here.

Congrats on your choices of wheels for the garage.

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
Congrats on your new found Lotus addiction and its cure (more of them!!) :)

Wlecome to LT :wave:

As soon as I figure out how to reduce the size of my pic, I will upload it. The Evora is still in my phone. Have to upload to the computer yet too.
You can upload photos directly to the gallery - LotusTalk Lotus Gallery which will resize them for you. It also provides links that you can paste into a thread :)

·
Premium Member
6,241 Posts
Why drive anything else. See my images

1 - 14 of 14 Posts