The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would introduce myself because I am new to the site. My name is Scott and I currently own a 2005 Acura TL with numerous mods. The TL is a great daily driver and is also fun to take to the track every once in a while. I drove an Elise about a week ago and I fell in love. The car wasn't quite as quick as I had expected but there was a passenger and the air con was on, the incredible handling makes up for the lack of power. I was considering a Cayman or an M3 but after I drove the Elise I was sold. I will be a junior in college this fall and plan on getting an Elise after I graduate. I was considering just selling the Acura and buying the elise but the Elise isnt't really a car you want to have while in college. Anyways, I figured I would join the forum to learn even more about the car I love before purchasing one.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck on your journey to Lotus ownership. :wave:

I lurked around this site for years before joining recently during my search for the Exige S.

This site is incredibly informative, and the folks seem very genuine in their attempts to help folks with their car issues. You'll learn a ton just by reading the various posts, as the vast majority of members here are Lotus owners and speak from experience.

Take care.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,770 Posts
Welcome!:wave:

Its refreshing to hear a college student who is willing to wait till after college to get a Lotus. My dad brought ours down to my college for a day and I couldn't imagine having one as a student. By the way I'm a senior this year! (in college):coolnana:

Hope everything works out for you!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Cool, and great job on waiting.

We're all looking forward to the day when you add yourself to the 'Post pictures of your new Elise' thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts