The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see who else was interested in Hot August Nights in Reno this year? This is supposed to be the largest classic car meet this side of the Rockies. We will be leaving friday August 10 morning and staying at the Grand Sierra. We got suites there last year and it turned out to be a great venue! There was over 6000 cars at the Grand Sierra alone! So please let me know if you are interested. I would like to get a group of Lotuses together for the cruise! I sold the '74 'Vette a few months ago so I will not be entering a car this year, just enjoying the cars, gearheads, the scenery, and the fun! Anybody else wanna hook up and drive or at least get tother for the cruise? Let me know!

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE

Bump for update. The Elise is in the shop for a new front clam. We are still going up for the event and will be staying at the Gand Sierra. We have 4 suites rented and last year there were over 6000 cars at the Grand Sierra alone. I would still like to hook up with some other Lotus owners amid the sea of American muscle cars. I am NOT entering a car this year due to selling the 'Vette but may bring the buggy. We are going up on friday morning 8-10-12 and leave on Sunday the 12th.
Please send me a pm and we can watch the cruise on Saturday night or some of the drags. Those who have already written will be contacted for meet time that accomodate each of you. Rick

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to those who showed up! We even had one member ( who wishes to remain anonymous) hit a nice $8000.00 jackpot! Lots of fun, classic muscle cars, music, and the sights were amazing! Next year we should make a presence as a group for the saturday night cruises though. Great times!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts