The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be taking a couple cars to HIN at McCormick place on Saturday May 10, its 5-Midnight. We'll be with the EuroProjektz crew, you shouldnt be able to miss the FVMC BRG Exige! Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
last year at the convention center in mpls,MN i brought my car there and won first place in the category "hottest european other". great show to be a part of. (especially since i was right next to the model runway)

by the way the trophy is a least a foot taller then my car

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you get the trophy back home? I see you driving down the road, soft top off, with the trophy sticking out of the roof!rotfl

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
i didnt. i had to leave my car there and make two trips so i could come back and put it in my lincoln.
haha, next time you know you can just take them apart, right? They just screw together.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
it has one big bolt holding on the top and i didn't have any tools and couldn't get it off so just went home to get the other car anyway

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Lotus Took 1st Prize for Hottest Other Euro!!!!!:nanner:
The Lambo took 1st Prize for Hottest VIP Euro. It was pretty funny trying to wedge the trophys in the cars. Victor (our tech) had it hanging out the window driving through down town after the show.......:cool:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts