The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
transio said:
OMG!!! Get me one to go with my lambo doors! :D
Yeah but how are we going to mount it with all the vents on the rear deck. Any idea's. Please Help cause im installing everything myself.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hottest new Mod on the market.

OneFastMiata said:
As I tell everyone, Im 450lbs with green teeth.
Oh, so you're getting the BRG Elise with one extra-wide seat to "fit" you? :p

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
OMG!!! I can't believe this crap. When will this bull$hit end?!
God please help us from these dumbasses!! We now have this, fart cannons, fake ass lambo doors, neon lights, crappy kits & paint jobs, bubble infested tinted windows, oversized GT wings on FWD cars, $hitty chrome housing taillights a la IS300, fake xenon bulbs, autometer tach...anyone care to add to this sorry ass list?

Save your money!!! Buy the real thing! Like the Elise!

Although, I do have respect for the guy being an entrepreneur and offering a product like this for people.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
transio said:
Get a hardtop and mount it on that, so it looks like the Exige intake!!!

Only even better, cause it's an intake on top of the roof WITH a supercharger!!!
I'm gonna get the hardtop and mount an aluminum and carbon fiber two level wing on it! Yeah, that will be the shiznit!!!

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I would even bet to wonder if that thing is even legal...big obstruction and all. Would someone really buy such a thing? It's hideous, it dosent even sit flush on the hood from the pictures he posted to sell the thing with. Uhg!

·
Registered
36 Posts
OMG!! HAHA, that is the gayest thing I have ever seen. I can't even picture someone actually buying that thing. lol, even if you had a real supercharger in your car, it wouldn't look like that unless you had a musclecar from the 60's. Atleast it looks good on the elise though. -Michael.;)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
And I seriously doubt the butterfly valves open as you apply throttle. It's too easy to spot it as fake. Hmmm... if rice is adding non functional crap to a car to look like you have more performance... is this Redneck Rice?

Cade

1 - 20 of 22 Posts