The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I used to be a member of the Atlanta Lotus club and, occasionally, they have a garage night where owners meet to go over a few different things with the cars. Any such thing in the Houston area? Like a garage night or something? I'm also a member of LOST (Lotus owners of South Texas), but I'm not seeing posts about this sort of thing and this forum seemed a bit more U.S.-centric than the other one.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think I am going to try to make it out on sat. Just moved to Houston a few weeks ago

Jeff

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff, I just moved here a few months ago. Hope to see you there.

I knew of the lunch thing this Saturday, but I was referring to a garage how-to type of get together.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
685 Posts
One of the delights of LOST is that you can suggest anything you like and it'll get a fair hearing.
I think your how-to is a good idea. I won't be there Saturday, I'm at a funeral instead, but count me in for such an event if it comes up.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hadn't really done any garage hang-outs.. I have gone to B. Ferguson (also on the LOST group) garage to see one of the other member's Esprit on a lift so I could get familiar with all the maintenance bits right after I got mine.

Maybe write the group and suggest a meet up.. I'm sure there will be some into such a meet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roger - I'm real sorry to hear about that funeral. Hope to see you at a future engagement.

Thanks Zippy. I'll do that. Wish I could've been there for your visit. Would've been real helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy guys. Just bought a 2004 Esprit after five years without one. I'm in Houston also and used to be a member of LOST. Have kept in light touch with Al B. but don't know much about LOST anymore. Would like to get re-connected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts