The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son will be doing the Houston Grand Prix Vintage support race this weekend, practice Friday, qualifying Saturday, race Sunday. We are running our Caterham 7 in a group with Mustangs, Corvettes, a Porsche, Datsun 240Z, and a bunch of formula cars. Should be a lot of fun. If you are a the event please stop by and say hi.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I didnt know that this was going on this weekend.

Id like to take my son, but not sure I can convince him to wear ear plugs for any length of time (2.5 years old).

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, lots going on Friday - Sunday. When my son was small I had him wear over the ear hearing protection he preferred it to foam ear plugs. There are some small sizes out there that fit children just great. We will have a bunch of foam ear plugs at our paddock if you need some.
General admin tickets are surprisingly inexpensive.
Jim

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yea, lots going on Friday - Sunday. When my son was small I had him wear over the ear hearing protection he preferred it to foam ear plugs. There are some small sizes out there that fit children just great. We will have a bunch of foam ear plugs at our paddock if you need some.
General admin tickets are surprisingly inexpensive.
Jim
thanks, I might come on bye. You can't be too early in sparking your kids interest in Motorsports, but I think you already figured that out!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please stop by our paddock we are in the area of the Fan Zone, west west of it, with all of the vintage cars. We got the trailer spotted today but didn't unload as it looks like a wet afternoon, tomorrow is a course walk, and Friday we have our first practice.
Trailer with the Caterham:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts