The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a couple of people on this board who are affliated with Lotus (mostly sales guys, not that they know more than us). Can we have a sticky with their screen names and title? This way we can discern more quickly if so and so is talking, that he has more inside knowledge and is not neccesarily spreading false rumors.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I know that certain Lotus people read the forum (or so I have been told), but they are not registered. We have at least two people from Lotus now on the forum, including one of the car's design engineers.

I have been asked to not identify Lotus employees as they can then post without being official representatives of Lotus.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was referring more to some of the sales people who post on this board, such as Clyde. I hear his name often as a good source of info but I don't know what his affliation is.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I guess you can add my name to the list. I am just a nubie around here but have been selling these type of cars since 1996. I don't pretend to know more about them than anyone else, heck sometimes I learn more info about the product on these boards than my own Management supplies me with:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts