The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow was last night ever crazy! Natalie and I were in Santa Monica for blake's Birthday party when the wind started to kick up. It looked like a tropical storm was blowing in. Then I wake up to chaos in my neighborhood. Trees blown down, branches laying on cars, many of the street lights not working. DUDE!!!

When will all end? And what is up with the temp? It was like 75 @ 8:30 this morning :eek:

·
Registered
118 Posts
You should be glad that today wasn't trash pickup day in your neighborhood. It was in Will's. Last night, after the wind started shaking the house, we looked outside to see Will's trash cans blown over and spilling all over the neighborhood. Amazing how well diapers can roll downhill when wind assisted.:) And Will's trashcan weighed enough it was hard to move.

Leaving, not a single trash can in the neighborhood was undisturbed. I'd hate to be the house at the bottom of the street. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess that would be something that you would want to think about when buying a house....will my neighbors trash be all over my front yard if the wind blows too hard :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts