The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
You can't - not from the iPad. The only way would be to grab the URL of a picture somewhere and post that. You can thank Apple for that....

·
Registered
49 Posts
How are you accessing Lotus talk? Using Safari or the AutoGuide app? If you use the Autoguide app, the upload picture function works just like the website version. Reply or add a topic, select the advance options line, and from there you can access your camera, photoroll or insert a photo link. Unfortunately the app isn't free but it does give a much cleaner interface on the iphone or ipad and eliminates all the ads.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use safari to access lotus talk. Now I will just download autoguide app. Thank you very much for your help guys!.. :)

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
WOW, I thought I was the biggest idiot on LT, apparently there are 2 of us. Lol. Makes me feel much better. I'm fairly tech illiterate, which is why all I ever use is my iPhone! Picture in URL? Ugh..... Makes total sense now. Will purchase the auto guide app. Seriously, I've been on LT since August and was too embarrassed to ask this question.
Thanks for doing that for me:)

~Dumbass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts