1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
736 Posts
Mine got fulfilled when I sprung for our '10 Exige 260 that came nicely equipped with carbon goodies, in stock form. Just been adding a few here and there. Didn't have to do much other than buy the car.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
I always like carbon, but when i bought the exige, it took off. Just because I wanted to drop weight from the car.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exige S curb weight is 2,057 lbs. My car currently weighs 2,051 lbs. that is with all the junk in the boot and the harnesses. :D

·
Carbon Fiber
1,637 Posts
When I bought a car with alot of "Farbon Fiber" on it'

The faux version of CF... Now its my mission to make it legit'

·
ky13
556 Posts
I bought a CF hood for my S2000 out of necessity (vented hood; my manifold was an OVEN). The look of CF grew on me slowly.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'd say mine started when I joined the forum too, because I realized how much was available for the Elise. I've seen too many vendors make ****ty fitting parts with crappy weaves, so I see the quality of the vendors that we have here and I get bitten by the modification bug :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
The day I bought my car, as it has a carbon fiber front clam.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My problem started with a lousy CF vendor!

Long story short, I end up making it.
Somewhat similar situation for me. I was sponsored by a carbon fiber company for my previous vehicle. After helping get the shop's name exposed, they jacked up their prices due to high demand for their work. They even jacked up prices for things I wanted done, so I learned to do the work myself.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
-20 lbs for reverie seats. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts