The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Look for the green wire mod if you are referring to the daytime running lights on an Elise or Exige.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I have a 2006 exige and the headlights stay on always when i am driving. not the DRL but the headlights. Is this normal? How would i turn them off?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
I have a 2006 exige and the headlights stay on always when i am driving. not the DRL but the headlights. Is this normal? How would i turn them off?
You can disable them by Searching !

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
He’s from the Philippines…. But is he still in the Philippines?:shrug:

Assuming he is in the Philippines then I would guess he has an S1 Elise, but he could have a Esprit….:confused:-poke-

:mw: what does he have?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
The headlights coming on with the ignition IS the DRLs - nothing says they have to be separate lights ("in the beginning" that's how they all worked). As already pointed out, doing "the Green Wire mod" disables the DRLs.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
these people are called the search mafia. they are captains of captain obvious. took me a while to get used to them but they're not all that bad. try doing advance search and "titles only" you'll get the hang of it.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
thanks for the link guys! usually I am the one to tell ppl to search on the other forums but i saw this thread and thought i would ask. thanks again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts