The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I get my suspension to work? I did a search but I can't find the answer. I've pressed all of the little buttons in the car but nothing seems to change.

Please help me.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
RoadDad.......you'll never learn !!.... It's an electrical suspension...you have to check the fuse; it's a 50 amp fuse, and it's located under the passenger seat. :shrug:TADTS

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I leave my suspension on in case it rains.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Did you push the button behind the dash? -poke- The red one…that should reset the suspension for you, the car should lower for a second then stand right up. You should be ready to go after that. Unless of course your chassis glue has turned orange, that’s bad..:panic:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I didn't order my car with the "suspension package". Not sure how much weight I saved, but I think it's enough to offset my trunk bootie.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I didn't order my car with the "suspension package". Not sure how much weight I saved, but I think it's enough to offset my trunk bootie.
rotfl rotfl rotfl

RoadDad, have you tried installing it?
Or is it just a couple of coils in a box that's lying in your garage next to some "Queen" posters...-poke-

Edit: Jk, that's just to lighten the mood...:thwack:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...is this why my parents always dreaded summre vacation?..

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
You just created an infinite google time loop, the first result for that question is this thread !
LOL rotfl

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's pretty funny. Credit to the1sen I take it?

Dad! You should have asked me. I'll get your suspension working for you. Just give me the keys :D.
Ha. I like how she comes back and posts from her own account.

My dear child, I found the suspension button already. You can wait until you get your own car -poke-.

·
Registered
965 Posts
That's pretty funny. Credit to the1sen I take it?

Ha. I like how she comes back and posts from her own account.

My dear child, I found the suspension button already. You can wait until you get your own car -poke-.
You remind me of my dad, whenever I ask to practice driving, he always replies with "Later, lemme finish doing archery"...I neglected to mention he never stops doing archery. :crazyeyes
The problem with "waiting for our own cars" is the speed addiction I have, and the helplessness I've put myself in. -poke- A bike just doesn't cut it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts