The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Old Dude
2005 Lotus Elise touring, hard top, Starshield
1,324 Posts
Just to be clear - I have cats and love them - this is all for fun - it IS funny so some of you be cool

·
Registered
327 Posts
cerven said:
Just to be clear - I have cats and love them - this is all for fun - it IS funny so some of you be cool
And I hate all cats with a passion. But I wouldn't personally kill any animal. There are many people I'd like to kill ... but I digress.

If all cats magically disappeared from the face of the Earth ... I'd be fine with that. :D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Hans Stuck said:
And I hate all cats with a passion. If all cats magically disappeared from the face of the Earth ... I'd be fine with that. :D
Interestingly enough, if your remove "cats" and replaced it with Hans stuck I think some people on this forum would feel the same way as you for once!. ;) :p

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
Interestingly enough, if your remove "cats" and replaced it with Hans stuck I think some people on this forum would feel the same way as you for once!. ;) :p

Jenn:clap: :bow:

Cats are exc. judges of character btw!
Chris:)

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have a great idea for you

I have a Yellow lab. He always hopped on the couch. He never slept on his dog bed. 4th of july weekend i had a big party 2 kegs etc. One of my friends passed out on my couch and had a bathroom break in the middle of the night . We call him the Couch pisser now.

Now my dog wont lay on the couch!!!!!:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
jac said:
I have a great idea for you

I have a Yellow lab. He always hopped on the couch. He never slept on his dog bed. 4th of july weekend i had a big party 2 kegs etc. One of my friends passed out on my couch and had a bathroom break in the middle of the night . We call him the Couch pisser now.

Now my dog wont lay on the couch!!!!!:D
Are you trying to tell the guy to piss on his car? :confused: :huh: :no: :eek:

·
Registered
327 Posts
genieman17 said:
Are you trying to tell the guy to piss on his car? :confused: :huh: :no: :eek:
deleted by randy.

Like cats, I ain't going anywhere. Deal with it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
There's nothing like a thread on animals to quickly sort out the nice guys from the potential serial killers! Very handy. :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
girlracer said:
There's nothing like a thread on animals to quickly sort out the nice guys from the potential serial killers! Very handy. :)
Ahhh, but which is which? After a serial killer is apprehended, don't most neighbors make comments like, "He was such a nice, quiet boy." and "He always had a lot of cats..."? :D

Jim

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
I think Hank is a lawyer. Now why will we want to kill all the loving lawyers that we have in this country.

For the record, I like animals, including all cats. So, don't kill them.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
If we start talking about how to kill lawyers wouldn't we have to change the thread title...... "how to kill a rat????" :D

Just kidding don't any of you legal types sue me, haven't got anything of any value anyway unless you want my car payment!
Chris
Disclaimer, no lawyers were injured or killed in the creation of this message.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I allways had pet bunny rabbits myself, trained even! "bucky" was allways getting a greasy back hopping around under the TVR... Hmm... maybe that says more about TVR's than rabbits???

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had the same problem when I had my Elan. The neighbor would let their cat out, it would dig it's claws in my car cover. Sometimes it would sleep on top the car too, and I'd find tons of hair there. I went and confronted the neighbory, she said, she never even let's it outside. So I camped out by the window until the cat jumped on the car, and opened the door and scared it off.

About the 3rd time I did this, the neighbor came over and asked me not to scare her cat. Uh, wtf, what happened to you never letting your cat out. We never spoke after that, the lying deceitful biotch.

Barry

·
Registered
2 Posts
transio said:
It's Lotus' fault for making such a comfy top. It's probably a touring pack car.

:D

Mine sits on my S1 Liz roof and has done most nights for about 4 years, if it ever used its claws however I'd have to remove them with pliers.

hth

·
Registered
430 Posts
It finally occured to me what's wrong. You should teach the cat to be inside the car acting as the co-pilot instead of on the roof.

Or, alternatively as a rear window bobblehead.

Don't try this at home. Professional cat, closed course.

John

61 - 80 of 84 Posts