The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I have two bubbles in the front air dam. Does StarShield send someone to the dealer to have it repaired or replaced? Or, is the dealer trained to handle the repair/replacement?

BTW, I'm very happy to have gotten the StarShield. I can see places were rocks or "mud balls" have hit the StarShield and disintergrated and I've only driving my car 120 miles in 6 days! Without the shield, those marks would have probably become chips.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I think that it's a 5 year warranty. Call your dealer about getting it fixed, don't know who does the warranty work.

I had ordered the StarShield and canceled it after hearing several horror stories about the quality of install, bubbles, dirt, finger prints, hair, and other things being under the material.

I'll get mine done locally.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I gave my Elise it's first wash and applied Zaino Z2, so I had an opportunity to go over the body very closely.

And I can say, the Starshield looks like it has been applied perfectly. No bubbles, fingerprints, misalignment or discolorations (and no chips!)

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts