The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they considered a large dealership? Does anyone know about how many they have delivered? I guess I'll ask Curt on monday.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ascot has done well. It's my understanding that Curt was a top seller of Esprits, so I think Lotus treats him well.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
5 units, including demo. One was for courtesy delivery for a non-Ascot customer.

They are one of the smaller market Lotus dealers but they still do well plus Curt's a great guy.

They are having a Open House on Sept 1st from Noon til 7pm. Stop by and check out the demo and get some food.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to Curt on Friday...he was in the middle of delivering a Rolls...he is calling me back on monday to put me on the list...I don't know why I waited this long. I was just hoping that it won't be a 2 year wait like other dealers have suggested.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
You'll be in the high 60's, you're looking at late summer early fall next year at worse. Not bad considering that some people have been waiting 2-3 years or more before the dealers we even starting to take deposits.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I might order two...surprise the old man! It might make up for the harley he sold to send me to the college I never gratuated from....... I'm seriose too! I can't think of a better present!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its official...the deposit was sent out yesterday!

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
i called a few days ago and they said 3 customer cars and their demo is in (silver, hardtop, touring) - #35 (me) is looking early '05

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
#68 ...I wonder how many they have delivered now...3-5 cars + demo??? Thats a lot more cars than some dealers. ETA 12-16 months(my fingers crossed).

·
Registered
135 Posts
When I was there a couple of weeks ago a guy from Buffalo New York was picking up his red one and I took pix and even video!

There was also the silver demo and an orange going to special delivery to someone associated with Lotus. There was also a Rolls Royce sitting there being delivered to Philly for hmmmm...is it Ludachris? I have a picture of that too.

Btw, the Orange is absolutely beautiful in person! I mean, it is classy! It changes color in different light. It has to be one of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen on a car and certainly the best orange on any car. Def. not like the cheap paint jobs on lower level orange cars. I just can't wait to see laser blue.

Btw, if that guy is on this board or anyone knows him, his fiance wrote her email but I think she wrote it wrong. I was supposed to email them pix?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to see CO in person before I order it....it's tempting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts