The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, was wondering how many Lotus Exige's there are in Alberta Canada and have you heard the news? A new race track is going to be built. Go to badlandsmotorsportresort.com for all the info. It looks like it's going to be amazing!:nanner:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi Cooper, I've got a Phantom black ExigeS in Edmonton. What are you driving? Welcome aboard. I've been following the new track, hoping to get a condo there, but who knows. Time will tell.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the '08 starlight black, I got it last Oct. I've had it out a few times now. Just broke the 1000k mark. I gotta say that this car is really intense!
I was looking at the Audi TT and S2000 but I think I made the right choice.
How long have you had yours and do you ever make it down here?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I got mine spring 07 currently 14,700km and love every minute. Not down your way often, I usually get drawn towards the mountains. Where's half way? I'd like to see your new toy when mine gets out, just waiting on the sweepers.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red Deer would be the mark unless one felt like going to Banff or Jasper.(Hmmm)
Have you seen any exige in Edmonton and area? I've seen three down here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Let me know when you guys are heading through Red Deer, there are two Elises in Red Deer. Maybe we could get a few of us out for a drive?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw one on craigslist or kijiji, it was gulf blue with orange stripes if I remember correctly. Absolutely stunning car. I'd jump on it if I could. Now that I try to look for it I can't find it anymore. Was in Edmonton or Calgary...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mabe it's been sold. I got mine in Vancouver at Weissach.
Check out their web site. They have a very stunning looking "Jim Clark" edition. 1 of only 25 world wide and not to mention some other beauties too.
This weekend is driving/race school at race city speedway. I'm thrilled to be able to see what this car can do with out having one eye out for the cops.:coolnana: No tickets yet but I was wondering if they can give you a ticket for getting to the posted speed limit in two seconds. How I love this car:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Check out the Alberta Lotus Meet thread. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up later in June or early July for a meet and drive to Banff or something.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was in Vancouver this pass weekend and was talking to Kai When I sell the Toyota Matrix that I currently trying to sell I am going to buy the the yellow 240 that I was looking at .

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey there, was wondering how many Lotus Exige's there are in Alberta Canada and have you heard the news? A new race track is going to be built. Go to badlandsmotorsportresort.com for all the info. It looks like it's going to be amazing!:nanner:
07 Elise owner here in Red Deer. Why dont you guys come to Red Deer and do some Autocross. Its great fun. Done 4 events won three 3rd in the other.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well I did it. I put a down payment on the orange 240 at Weissach and I will be flying out there on the 11th of June to drive it home. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, congrats on the purchase! :clap: You will really enjoy that little demon. I had some dealings with Kai, he is a pretty good guy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks Cooper. I pick it up tomorrow and get to drive it back through the mountains. My wife and i drove her SLK55 on highway 5 two years ago and it sounded awesome in the tunnels. I can't wait to hear how the 240 is going to sound.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Thanks Cooper. I pick it up tomorrow and get to drive it back through the mountains. My wife and i drove her SLK55 on highway 5 two years ago and it sounded awesome in the tunnels. I can't wait to hear how the 240 is going to sound.
So that's where the orange Exige went to. I was contemplating getting that one awhile ago when it was available, or waiting for the up and coming white Exige that was coming in,...but now sold as well. But then a thing called 'divorce' happened, and that threw a big kink into the system. Now I have to wait until next year to get one instead of this year.
But it looks like the orangey didnt go far though. I work in McMurray as well but live in both AB & BC. Interesting. Be cool to see ya rippin around the streets of the Mac.
Cheers and congrads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little late...But here I am...

Just got my Brand new 2009 Exige S 240...White on black...I'm in Calgary..are you guys still meeting up?? anything this fall??...Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts