The Lotus Cars Community banner

Are you a Brit or have you spent a lot of time there?

• Yes, I am from the land of Lotus

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Yes, I am not from the UK but I have spent a lot of time there

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • No, I am not from nor do I frequent the land of Lotus

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • No, what there is somewhere outside of America?

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that a lot of us are British or have lived there at some point. This made me wonder if lusting after an Elise is a genetic thing or if it may come from drinking the water over there.

Patrick
2005 Elise and Dual Brit/American:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I also am not from the Land of Lotus, but I do frequent the Land of Zaprozhet and Skodas!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Does it count if I have "known" a few british girls???

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ivan1 said:
Does it count if I have "known" a few british girls???
Yes, you should see a doctor as you may have contracted a STE...:)

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
patricko, love that avatar! You should change your avatar text to something related to scarface. LOL

and no i'm not blue blooded and i've never been to england, but my parents have.

ara

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shay2nak said:
patricko, love that avatar! You should change your avatar text to something related to scarface. LOL
Hello Ara,

Anything to keep the people happy...I was going to put "First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the Elise!":D but it would not fit...

Patrick
2005 Elise

·
Registered
739 Posts
Me! Born and bred. The original and best :D

Keep buying Elisii boys and girls - our GDP needs all the help it can get, plus it's time we had another war with France I'm sure and that always costs a few quid!

:D

·
Registered
485 Posts
plus it's time we had another war with France

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

what for? just so we can here them say we surrender :D

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I am 75% Scottish, 25% Brit. But I was born in US. My British parts have been here since before the Revolutionary War, my ancestors were among the founding fathers of Harvard and Yale University. Ahem! So I deserve an Elise, right? ;)

z

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I'm 1/4 Welsh, does that count? :confused:
I've been to the British Virgin Islands, but I guess that doesnt count either.

I'm also Irish, German and French, so I'm sure that various ancestors of mine at one time or another have probably killed each other in differant wars.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,107 Posts
The favorite food in England is Indian. I put a St George's cross on my MINI. Additionally I'm have having loads of fun driving on their roundabouts...

Does that make me a Brit? Nah, I'm not sarcastic enough....:D ;)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I've been to London a few times. Also visited Bath, York, Edinborough, to name a few places.

I can't be British, since I don't like to dress up in women's clothing, nor do I have bad teeth.

No offense, just trying to get even for all those SELOC posts about fat, stupid Americans!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts