The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an exact number of how many Elise / Exiges are out there still as to how many were made? At the rate I have seen these things being wrecked,my Exige may turn into a garage queen this year.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Pretty sure nobody knows those numbers for sure. However it sure seems like for every 2 wrecked, 1 becomes rebuilt/salvage. I'd imagine the number of cars that have clean titles with no incidents are growing smaller and smaller, however the number of cars in the states probably isn't shrinking too much. If there were 3000 street going Eliges out, and we lost 10 a year. Well we still have 300 years, so please don't turn yours into a garage queen.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Well, if you could get all 51 Motor Vehicle Admins (50 states plus DC...but I guess you should check with Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands) to send you a report showing all Elise's and Exige's titled/registered, that's about as close as you can get to an accurate number.

But that's not gonna happen.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't want to make it a garage queen but if some bozo bumps one of the clams I don't want the car to be totaled either .ive noticed the hillbillies in my area seem to love to pull right up on it at stop lights and even though it's bright orange I be been cut off multiple times by teeny boppers playing with their stereos and phones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts