The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked. I just dont want this to turn out to be a Porsche thing where I see them all the time.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Lotus claims they have plan for 2000 units worldwide with a 3rd of that coming to the states so very much doubt you'll see them as much as you see Porsche and from all the articles I've read from magazine editors, they're saying the same.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think I read between 700-800 out of 2000 for MY 2010.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
The intial part of his question was great Fuzz!

I think he had a valid question, and I'm glad someone was polite enough to answer him - Thanks Bueno and Green Rat. :up:

MikeVR4
Concerned that Lotus will import too many however is just odd and not in keeping with what this car company is all about. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Concerned that Lotus will import too many however is just odd and not in keeping with what this car company is all about. :rolleyes:
Personally I prefer to own cars that are scarce in number. Do you have a problem with that? I really don't care either way. Lotus doesn't make their money selling Lotus cars. They make their money consulting for other car companies.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd prefer there are a lot of them... Makes sourcing used parts easier and the aftermarket parts companies might look at them as a viable source of making some $ and there for support them.
Part of the reason why I would only like to see a few of them. I wouldn't want to start seeing crazy body kits. My personal opinion.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
^ Interesting, maybe bringing them in for show? Testing? emissions? crash test?

I didn't think there would be federal Evora's yet...

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,889 Posts
There are a number of Evoras coming into the country right now for a press sneak-peak in June. They are the American press fleet cars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts