The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just called Lotus in Austin and they charge $340.50. Ive heard reports of some guys getting them for $250. Anyone have any credible sources as to where to order one from?

Also, do you guys like the fit and finish of the GT4 spoiler over the 06-09 factory spoiler? Im looking to freshen up my car and I cant think of any other way then a new wing...but Im not too sure if I like the looks just yet..

Thoughts, Opinions?

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Fox valley motor cars

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
That is the choice spoiler if you want ridiculous wobble (2010 Spoiler Wobble), a fixed obstuction to the engine and trunk, and to ruin your clam by drilling holes through (this will be an expensive undo since the entire clam will have to be repainted) ultimately causing stress cracks from a poor design. :no:

Oh and not to mention the zig zag spoiler mounts look like something tacked on to a ricer Honda or Celica. :confused:

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
That is the choice spoiler if you want ridiculous wobble (2010 Spoiler Wobble), a fixed obstuction to the engine and trunk, and to ruin your clam by drilling holes through (this will be an expensive undo since the entire clam will have to be repainted) ultimately causing stress cracks from a poor design. :no:

Oh and not to mention the zig zag spoiler mounts look like something tacked on to a ricer Honda or Celica. :confused:
Well, I guess I'm just too smart for my own good.
I solved every one of Vishus' complaints:

Downforce saves lives!!! (well, more than loud pipes do anyway)

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
It is still drilled but directly behind the body strakes where the clam is the strongest, I'm not the least bit worried about cracks.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Please make and sell that spoiler... PM me with cost.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts