The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it $1,500...like a lifestyle choice? Or $590? I'm adding up my options and I'm not liking my end result...I'm starting to wonder if I really need the sport pack @ $2,500. But hey, what does another $2,500 really mean when your spending over $45,000 on a car right?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
I think it is a lifestyle color choice.

And yes, it does add up. I ended up dropping the hardtop from my option list to keep the car at under $50k MSRP with taxes. Mine (Touring, Sport, Starshield...and no paint charge) was $49,550. With the new MSRP, it would have been over $50k.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered the sport pack...what the heck!!! I'll just have to try saving a little more.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
It's a secret Lifestyle color.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
lotus didn't charge me anything for laser blue! Randy...I felt your pain. my car crept above the magic number not in a small part to the recently increased state sales tax on cars. you'd think with all that money they could take care of the dental state around here!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
How did you get the color for free? Also, is it more than the other lifestyle colors? It should be $1200, but PhillyPhreak says it's $1500??

thanks,
Ara

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
oh...I bought storm titanium i didn't get laser blue free. just noted lotus didn't charge me for laser blue :D

(sorry, but that signature line does convey information)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woops......I thought the Lifestyles were $1,500....thanks for the correction!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts