The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How the hell do you fit 19 adults in an SUV?

Answer is right in the article

"DPS officials said they believe that all the patients are U.S. border crossers and suspected undocumented immigrants."

I have seen 10 in a Nissan Sentra. No joke...

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Apparently you've never driven on the freeways in Southern Arizona.

It's extremely common to see 10+ people in like a Kia Rio... 19 in a SUV is nothin'

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have seen 15 people in a small pickup.....with a birthday cake. lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
Apparently you've never driven on the freeways in Southern Arizona.

It's extremely common to see 10+ people in like a Kia Rio... 19 in a SUV is nothin'
Sheesh, and to think, people immediately thinks they need a full sized SUV when they have a baby when you can probably fit 50 babies in a Kia Rio.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I've had 7 or 8 people in a VW bug.

I've been in a 1962 Renault Dauphine with a total of 6 people.

I've heard of people crossing the border in old pickup trucks by hiding under the hood -- very dangerous with moving belts & fan, hot manifold, etc.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I thought I counted 9 heads in a Buick one time. They were all bouncing around and craning their heads looking at a whole bunch of bicycles at a country thrift store so it was hard to count. Gave me inspiration for a punk band name though- 9 Mexicans in a Buick craning heads to look at bicycles. lol.

We got 12 in a Bonneville SSEi one time to make a beer run from a high school graduation party. With none in the trunk and one out the sunroof.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
I chase down/find these packed cars all the time out here. Once they start to bail it's like watching a clown car at the circus. Just when you think there is no way someone else could come out....here come four more....and another....then another and so on. They lay on top of each other in the bed of pickup trucks going over desert dirt roads at rally race speeds! It makes for a great show right up until someone gets hurt.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
I chase down/find these packed cars all the time out here. Once they start to bail it's like watching a clown car at the circus. Just when you think there is no way someone else could come out....here come four more....and another....then another and so on. They lay on top of each other in the bed of pickup trucks going over desert dirt roads at rally race speeds! It makes for a great show right up until someone gets hurt.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zz12sZHN8M4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zz12sZHN8M4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts