The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, My 2 air conditioning buttons are a "ruby blue" colour and I'de like to swap them for Bright Green (Krypton green if possible but anything near this colour is fine).
1. Does anyone know where I can buy LED's in bright green that will fit (link if possible please)
2. Does anyone know how to do the colour swap?
3. Does anyone want to swap some blue ones (in perfect condition) for some bright green ones?
Thanks guys in advance ('cause someone on here will know- you ALWAYS DO!!) CHEERS ED BURTON - AUSTRALIA

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Hi Guys, My 2 air conditioning buttons are a "ruby blue" colour and I'de like to swap them for Bright Green (Krypton green if possible but anything near this colour is fine).
1. Does anyone know where I can buy LED's in bright green that will fit (link if possible please)
2. Does anyone know how to do the colour swap?
3. Does anyone want to swap some blue ones (in perfect condition) for some bright green ones?
Thanks guys in advance ('cause someone on here will know- you ALWAYS DO!!) CHEERS ED BURTON - AUSTRALIA
I'll sell you my headlight led buttons, since I'm switching them to red. They are pretty green, just like the ones in your '07 I believe. Pm me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts