The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
We often run across posts where someone wants to contact a moderator and doesn't know how, or someone who says they did so, but no moderators have received any communication (or perhaps just one of them did).

The best and quickest way to get the attention of moderators is to use the 'report post' feature of this website, by clicking on the triangular icon in the lower left corner of any post, the icon with an exclamation mark in it. This will send an email to all moderators, and will also give you the opportunity to explain why you're reporting the post. It's not actually designed for those times when you just want to ask the moderators a general question, but truth is, it's probably the best method for those cases as well (maybe just keep it simple and report this post of mine ;) ). You could always try sending a PM to one or more moderators, but like any user, our online schedule is erratic and you generally won't get the quickest response that way.

As of November, 2016

Aedo
doge- admin
LarryB
tesprit
Keeper
Ukhtar
Turbopun- admin
oldmansan

There are others with access to certain areas, but don't generally do day-to-day moderating.

Q

·
0 Posts
Just post a picture of a girl in a bikini and they will come running!

:nanner2:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaxURLFn6jU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaxURLFn6jU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

I don't have to show you any stinking badges! :bow:

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Just post a picture of a girl in a bikini and they will come running!

:nanner2:
Even RacyTracy? Gee, I didn't know she swings that way, if ya know what I mean. rotfl

I like to think of Touring Wheels and Suspension as sort of a "Bat Signal" For Tim. :evil:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
How did I get involved in this....... :shrug:

:D

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Just start ragging on a troll, you will get contacted!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts