The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Attention any Mod

Rather confusing/conflicting advice about how to contact a mod. The first post above says use the Report Post option in any post. But that says rather clearly and sternly only to use it for the purpose stated.

Anyway what I want help with is that I mark up all my posts as "Instant Notification" but this doesn't work. I can revisit a post a week later and find 5 new posts of which I knew nothing. So, I have to pin all the tabs for my posts and keep the tabs open - checking them daily in case I have received a reply. Tiresome and boring or what,

I have checked in my CP and the email address is correct. There is nothing in Spam, so they are not getting lost that way (anyway I use Gmail which is excellent in not chucking stuff into spam).

Anyone know why this might happen?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Boy are these mods good or what:surprise:. Obviously they are selected for their ability to use ESP or something. No sooner do I post this request and I get my first ever notification re a new post to another thread i am monitoring.

Perhaps you can mark this up as solved. I will get back to you should the problem reoccur

·
Administrator
1,419 Posts
Attention any Mod

Rather confusing/conflicting advice about how to contact a mod. The first post above says use the Report Post option in any post. But that says rather clearly and sternly only to use it for the purpose stated.

Anyway what I want help with is that I mark up all my posts as "Instant Notification" but this doesn't work. I can revisit a post a week later and find 5 new posts of which I knew nothing. So, I have to pin all the tabs for my posts and keep the tabs open - checking them daily in case I have received a reply. Tiresome and boring or what,

I have checked in my CP and the email address is correct. There is nothing in Spam, so they are not getting lost that way (anyway I use Gmail which is excellent in not chucking stuff into spam).

Anyone know why this might happen?

Cheers
Hey,

Can you please try to add [email protected] and [email protected] to the safe senders list?

~Sheena

21 - 26 of 26 Posts