The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be beating a dead horse but i did submit for a factory certificate of origin as I wanted to see how rare my car is as i'll be listing it soon... Submitted to them and no reply? Is there perhaps another site or email i need to send to, to get the authentication records? Who has used what, and how long does it typically take to get replies?
Thanks in advance!!!
Aj

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Are you looking for the certificate of provenance? The email you sent to was probably the correct one, it is the only one.
There is a 6-8 week delay on this service right now, probably longer in reality.

·
Registered
40 Posts
In USA:
Dino from Gator Motorsports got mine. Turns out my car is pretty rare. Anyway, it took about 10 weeks, but it was worth it.

[email protected]

Cheers,

Joel

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are you looking for the certificate of provenance? The email you sent to was probably the correct one, it is the only one.
There is a 6-8 week delay on this service right now, probably longer in reality.
I ordered mine in June from my dealer and still nothing

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
974 Posts
It took me 12 weeks to receive mine about a month ago. Don’t go through lotuscars.com, you’ll never hear from anyone. Contact a dealership and they’ll forward you all the forms and let you know all the proof required. Kinda pricy, but a cool collectors item.

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1: 2011 Audi S4 Manual
291 Posts
I ordered mine in June from my dealer and still nothing
I ordered mine on June 22nd and just picked it up on Saturday from my dealer (as it had arrived mid-week). Yours must be coming very soon...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohh snap!!! Thank you all for the remarks!!! I cannot believe they are that far on contacting people back. Thats a shame... wel i guess we will play the waiting game then...
Appreciate everyones input.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Ohh snap!!! Thank you all for the remarks!!! I cannot believe they are that far on contacting people back. Thats a shame... wel i guess we will play the waiting game then...
Appreciate everyones input.
I'm probably telling you things you know, and making waay too many assumptions but....
You know the market better than any of us. My take is that the market is at best leveling off, if not cooling a bit (I could be completely wrong, and if so, dismiss what I'm saying).
That being said, your Exige is amazing, and is about as close to a perfect specimen as you can get, but I don't think it is more or less unique (1 of 1 or otherwise) than any of the other exiges out there. And, even if it were, I don;t think it will make much difference for the sale price, and even it it did, I doubt it would make up for any potential price decreases base on market cool.
Just my 1.5 Cents (not qualified to give a full 2 cents)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Appreciate your input as always Sir. Thank you!
i have a potential buyer actually already. So we’ll see how it goes.
aj
I'm probably telling you things you know, and making waay too many assumptions but....
You know the market better than any of us. My take is that the market is at best leveling off, if not cooling a bit (I could be completely wrong, and if so, dismiss what I'm saying).
That being said, your Exige is amazing, and is about as close to a perfect specimen as you can get, but I don't think it is more or less unique (1 of 1 or otherwise) than any of the other exiges out there. And, even if it were, I don;t think it will make much difference for the sale price, and even it it did, I doubt it would make up for any potential price decreases base on market cool.
Just my 1.5 Cents (not qualified to give a full 2 cents)

·
Administrator
7,544 Posts

·
Administrator
7,544 Posts
Judging by the variances in google searches and ShadoWulf post it looks like it's tied to fluxuations in GBP/USD and local taxes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts