The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I’ve got a 2009 Exige Cup 260 that I’ve got the front clam off. I’ve also got 1 of 12 track only cars ever built by Lotus - so there is not a whole bunch of information out on it. While the clam is off (I’m doing the cooling mods), I noticed that the radiator is 45-mm thick and has welded cans on it…that is, it does not have plastic cans. Now I’m assuming that I’ve a got Pro-Alloy radiator, so I’m wondering if I’ve got the triple-pass one or the single-pass radiator…Is there any way to identify the radiator? Is there a way to tell from the outside if I’ve got the single or triple pass one?

Thanks,

JJ

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Hi Guys,

I’ve got a 2009 Exige Cup 260 that I’ve got the front clam off. I’ve also got 1 of 12 track only cars ever built by Lotus - so there is not a whole bunch of information out on it. While the clam is off (I’m doing the cooling mods), I noticed that the radiator is 45-mm thick and has welded cans on it…that is, it does not have plastic cans. Now I’m assuming that I’ve a got Pro-Alloy radiator, so I’m wondering if I’ve got the triple-pass one or the single-pass radiator…Is there any way to identify the radiator? Is there a way to tell from the outside if I’ve got the single or triple pass one?

Thanks,

JJ
iirc, pro-alloy only makes a triple pass

are there any stickers on the radiator anywhere that could give you a hint of the manufacturer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts