The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it a little situation here. how do i post pics on the thread without using a URL link? or is that the only way?
It's easy.

You need to host pictures elsewhere and link to them. Photobucket, Picasa...
No, you don't. In fact for a lot of us, doing that blocks the photos completely (because of blocking software at our work sites). For instance, I can't see the photos in this thread.

To add a picture that is uploaded to LotusTalk, scroll down below the window where you type in the text (as I'm doing no). There is a section titled "Attach Files" - click the "Manage Attachments" button. That brings up a pop-up window that allows you to browse for the files (photos) you want to upload. Select one or more files and click the "Upload" button - when done, close the window. When you are all done, you click the "Submit Reply" (or whatever) button as normal, and the post will appear with the photos at the bottom in the order that they were listed in the "Manage Attachments" window.

You can always go to the extra effort to load you photo to the LotusTalk Gallery and link it from there (I do that with photos that I tend to post in multiple places).

Always remember to size them to something reasonable (I usually make them around 600 pixels wide) before uploading the photos.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.