The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... here's the story: I just saw Sarah McLachlan in concert yesterday in Anaheim. She was absolutely FABULOUS! I enjoyed the concert immensely... especially since she's one of my all-time favorite artists. I am considering even going to her concert at the Staples Center tonight! And I noticed that she has tour dates in the UK in October.

Since my Elise won't be delivered until Early 2005, I was thinking that it might be fun to go to England in October, visit the Lotus facility in Hethel, tour London (hopefully in a rented Elise) and go see Sarah in concert. Is this a bit wacky (i.e. obsessed, psychopathic fan?)

Bob

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Doesn't technically classify you as:

A) A Stalker;
B) A Groupie:eek:r
C) All of the above?
;)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I found a website of Sarah in various stages of changing outfits. PM me and I will send you the link.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Yeah, yeah, I'm sure England is great in October. But lets get back to the Sarah McLachlan groupie thing! :huh: And you like Nascar! :eek:

LoL...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just kidding about the link.
Don't play with my emotions like that!!! :p Sigh... the framed and autographed poster will give me solace for now...

And you like Nascar!
Yeah, yeah... and I'm Asian even! (Chinese with a bit of Russian) I'm about as atypical as you can get. I drive a Mustang and an Audi. And yes, I do listen to country music too... ;)

Bob

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
rtking said:

Yeah, yeah... and I'm Asian even! (Chinese with a bit of Russian)
Bob
That is the exact opposite of my wife. Caucasian with a bit of asian (but not at the moment).

·
Registered
971 Posts
Email Lotus for the date of their October "Scare Yourself Sensible" Day. If you are going there anyway it is a fun half day.

·
Registered
637 Posts
If you come over, give me a shout on craigy at gmail.com and I'll see if I can arrange for you to pax on a run.

Craigy

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
rtking said:
Yeah, yeah... and I'm Asian even! (Chinese with a bit of Russian) I'm about as atypical as you can get. I drive a Mustang and an Audi. And yes, I do listen to country music too... ;)

Bob
:D :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts