The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks to me like it's going to be a problem. I need some advice on how to keep the babes off my car - Zymol and they slide off?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
That's easy. All you need is a leash a whip, and an occasional spanking. :no:

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
Cool! The only problem is I have room for only one girl! :(

Well, if one gal can sit in the other's lap and still fasten the seatbelt...we have liftoff!! LOL :clap:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Well, I think you could fit two in the passenger seat no problem, then two on the front sitting on the vents, and of course at least one more on the back vents. If you had the luggage rack for the back and top of the car, you could fit two over the engine, and another 2 on top of the car. So, that could be a total of 9 people "in" the Elise. This is of course assuming all anorexic models and you the driver :). So, with only a few modofications, you could have a 9 passenger vehicle. Tell that to those SUV lovers ;)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
She can sit where she pleases... except for two places:

1. In my seat. (driver's side)
2. On my fiberglass bodywork. Leaning is acceptable, however.

Anywhere else is perfect. Passenger seat recommended. :D

Cade

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
What the hell is that first pic!! Damn, I just got into work and I have to see this to start my day?! :huh:

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
DAMN!!! AAAHHHH!!!! losing...eye....sight.... LOL That is excellent work slacy! :clap:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
shay2nak said:
Cool! The only problem is I have room for only one girl! :(

Well, if one gal can sit in the other's lap and still fasten the seatbelt...we have liftoff!! LOL :clap:
Not much room. In a clutch, Babe #2 might have to straddle the gearstick...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Question: Is that Marilyn Manson's anatomy?:huh:

And yeah, they need a warning sticker on the Elise concerning model's and their inability to supress themselves from pressing their bodies against the car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts